[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: paq nojwI'

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Apr 5 08:47:31 PDT 2017

On 4/5/2017 11:39 AM, Anthony Appleyard wrote:
> What is a librarian of a reference-only library who does not lend the books but you must read them there?

Okrand gave us *De' QulwI'* and *paq nojwI'* as /librarian,/ *paq nojwI'
qach* as /library (building)/, and *paq nojwI' tum* as /library
(public)./ That's all we know. I suppose *De' QulwI'* fits your request.
I guess that a library that is a collection of books but is not public
or a lending library building would be called *paqmey.* A room devoted
to such a collection would probably be called *paqmey pa'.* But Okrand
didn't give us those terms.