[tlhIngan Hol] qoH qImroq

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 02:20:32 PDT 2017

Am 01.04.2017 um 20:37 schrieb Alan Anderson:
> It's that time again. Web sites all over the Internet are touting new
> products and information in Klingon.

I dodn't see them. Aything interesting or funny among them?

> One stands out as pretty good, because they actually got some expert
> assistance:

That one is really great! Who did the translation, and the speaking?

That video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcUzVgduSA)
really is one of the few remarkable and good videos that are worth being
mentioned.

(although I'm sure that SuStel will find at least one missing apostrophe
;-) )

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh