[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Apr 3 15:01:27 PDT 2017

Greetings all,

At this point it's been two weeks and I'm going to close the mailing list
to new word requests.

I'm also going to make a general call to see if anyone (or ones) on the
list would be willing to volunteer to help go through this thread and find
all the new words that were requested, minus any duplicates or requests for
words that we already have.

If you'd like to help out, just drop me note to let me know.

Then I will cross-reference everything from here and Facebook, and post the
first of several polls on the KLI Website.

qurgh