[tlhIngan Hol] exhaust (was: Klingon Word of the Day: yIb)

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 26 15:27:22 PDT 2017

We need a clear list of the Klingon for the various ideas that the word "exhaust" suggests:-
(1) V, to be/get tired :: By then I was exhausted after picking my annual plum crop.
(2) V, to use all of :: by year 2000 the oilfield was exhausted.
(3) N, pipe or vent to discharge waste from.
(4) N, the waste gas or steam thus discharged.
(5) N, useful propulsive blast as from a jetmotor or a rocket.
(6) Any other uses that can be found.