[tlhIngan Hol] Introduction to Klingon Workshop

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:39:12 PDT 2017

Good idea! I've given such a talk on the same event in Berlin, 2 years ago.
But at that time I didn't have time to prepare it, I think a talk was
cancelled and I decided to spontaneously present Klingon.

But yes, people should hear more about it! :)

I wish I could join you this year, but it won't be possible...

- André