[tlhIngan Hol] Introduction to Klingon Workshop

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 13:30:55 PDT 2017

So I've signed up to give an Introduction to Klingon workshop at the
Polyglot Gathering in Bratislava in a month and a half:
http://www.polyglotbratislava.com/en/

It's possible that Phillip Newton will be co-presenting with me; I still
haven't heard back from him about whether he is interested and will be
available.

While I've been to enough similar Intro to Language X talks to have a
sense of how I want to structure my presentation, I figured it wouldn't
hurt to post on here and see if anyone has advice they'd like to give
(and to make absolutely sure that I'm not going to create a copyright
fiasco by giving the talk).

-SapIr