[tlhIngan Hol] Company seeking Klingon speaker for audio recordings

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Apr 12 14:14:46 PDT 2017

I've received a request via the KLI for a Klingon speaking voice actor in
either the Rochester, New York area (preferred) or in the Chicago area
(second choice) on Wednesday next week. Is anyone in either of these areas
interested in recording some lines?

Right now, I don't have information about compensation or how much will be
spoken (although I think it's only a few lines). Those may depend on where
the recording takes place.

If you are interested, please drop me a mail!

qurgh