[tlhIngan Hol] qoH qImroq

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Apr 5 08:39:55 PDT 2017

On 4/5/2017 11:18 AM, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2017, at 5:48 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2 April 2017 at 11:20, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
>>> That video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcUzVgduSA)
>>> really is one of the few remarkable and good videos that are worth being
>>> mentioned.
>> ghunchu'wI'.
>>
>> Does anyone have a transcript?
> I will not deprive people of the opportunity to transcribe it themselves without influence. :-)
>
> I am willing to help people understand the words. If you send me private email with what you have, I will give you hints and corrections.

ghunchu'wI' has excellent pronunciation in the video; you should have no
trouble making it out. He speaks at normal speed, so if it's too fast
for you, try slowing the video down to 0.75.

I find the English text at the bottom to be very distracting, however.
Trying to read one language while listening to another language is too
much for me. I had to cover it with another window!