[tlhIngan Hol] qoH qImroq

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 02:10:54 PDT 2017

Am 02.04.2017 um 08:37 schrieb Anthony Appleyard:
> Is there a list of all new words and word compounds revealed in the
> "Talk Now!" CD? And/or, where and how can that CD be bought and at what
> price?

The new words should be in the KLI's new words list

To buy it: I don't have the link at hand, but it's easy to find in google.

Important info: if possible, get the download version! It looks like a
software you'd expect getting in these days. The CD version looks like a
Windows 95 children's tutorial.

Here are some screenschots:
http://www.qephom.de/e/books.html

and more information on the Klingon wiki as well:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/TalkNow

(NB The servers are offline this weekend for maintenance but should be
back soon)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh