[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DeSqIv

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 01:10:05 PDT 2016

A bit off-topic, but this reminded my of an amusing instance the other day
when one of the 3yr olds was talking about an owie on his "fingernail", but
grabbing his toe; I told him "fingernails are on fingers", so he said,
"mine footnail!" and so I said "toenail" and he repeated it and carried on
with his tale of woe.

-QISta'