[tlhIngan Hol] [KLBC] Can you use several adjective-verbs for the same noun?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Sep 29 11:25:16 PDT 2016

The BG should be the first to answer grammatical questions, but anything
else is okay, so...

Am 29.09.2016 um 15:23 schrieb Aurélie Demonchaux:
> Savan!

Your message marked as KLBC is directed to one person only, so it may be
more correct to say {qavan}, but that's really nitpicking ;-)

What I actually wanted to say is that you speak so much Klingon already,
that you are not a true "beginner".

And regarding your question, you already answered it yourself - but I'll
let the BG tell you why.

> Or, in those cases, would the most grammatically correct option be to
> use relative clauses for each attribute, and using only 1 adjective
> after the noun? Like this:
>
> “jaqbogh ‘ej wochbogh yaS Qup vIlegh”
>

> And, would it then be possible to use “but” in between as in “I see a
> young, tall, bold but crazy officer”?
>
> “jaqbogh ‘ach maw’bogh ‘ej wochbogh yaS Qup vIlegh”

PS: if possible, deactivate autoformatting for apostrophes.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh