[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wornagh

Russ Perry, Jr. russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 13:21:45 PDT 2016

Steven Boozer <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> For a K.A.G. (the Klingon fan group) version of Klingon beer see:
> http://www.thetrekcollective.com/2014/03/an-honorable-drink.html

What you've written seems a little ambiguous, so as a beer fan I'll
note that this beer is (was?) actually produced by a licensed brewery
and sold in stores -- in other words, it was meant for K.A.G.-ers and
other Star Trek and beer fans to enjoy, but it wasn't home-brewed by
some K.A.G. member/group, nor did some Star Trek/Klingon fan merely
mock up a fake can.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
|| 847-952-9729   RussPerryJr at sbcglobal.net   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||