[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: matlhHa'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:19:54 PDT 2016

lieven:
> Hope this helps a bit

Yes, it does ! And I think I understand (finally) what's going on.

If I walk in the kitchen to see that someone ate my pie, then I will
say: {QI'yaH ! chabwIj Sopta' vay' !}

But if I want to say that "when someone eats pizza, he always needs to
drink beer too", then I will say {pItSa' chab Soplu'taHvIS vaj reH HIq
tlhutlhnISlu' je}

Because I learned something new, I'm happy, however it amazes me, how
something so important eluded me so far..

De'vID:
> The Skybox cards were full of minor transcription errors,
> so we know somebody involved in putting them together had been
> somewhat careless

maj. This explains a lot actually, however it is a pity something like
this is the case; canon is supposed to enlighten people and not
confuse them.

qunnoq