[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wIH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 21 07:09:57 PDT 2016

> Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, October 21, 2016
>
> Klingon word: wIH
> Part of speech: verb
> Definition: be ruthless

  wIH; Hur'Iqngan rur
  ruthless as a Hur'q  (KGT)

(KGT 153):  the Hur'q, a race of humanoids from the Gamma Quadrant who developed a reputation as ruthless invaders who would attack other societies primarily for the purpose of robbery, stealing whatever they could and destroying the rest.

TREK TRIVIA:
"We Klingons have a reputation for ruthlessness. You will find that it is deserved. Should one Klingon soldier be killed, a thousand Organians will die. I will have order." (Kor, TOS "Errand of Mercy")

SEE ALSO:
naS  		be vicious
qu' 		be fierce
ral 		be violent