[tlhIngan Hol] Will it survive ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:23:45 PDT 2016

jIH:
> taHlaH pagh taHlaHbe'. 'e' SIghba' pa' beb 'Iv.

I just want to say that this sentence is wrong; it consists of two
sentences joined by {pagh}, followed by the sentence after the {'e'}.

I could have written instead {chaq taHlaH. 'e' SIghba' pa' beb 'Iv}.

However I intentionally went with the "wrong" choice, because I remembered
azetbur's "that is not what my father wanted". (which as I understand, to
this day it continues to be a matter of controversy.

qunnoH
ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngeHta'