[tlhIngan Hol] "Any language, means any language"

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:52:50 PDT 2016

My friend who writes short stories has a character in one of her stories who has the super-power (they all have super-powers!) of being able to speak and understand any language in the universe. So in demonstration of this ability he says a line in German, and one in Welsh, followed by the declaration "vay' Hol qej vay' Hol!" which baffled me ("anyone's language is grouchy anyone's language"??), so I scrolled down to the footnote to see what she meant, and it said "any language, means any language."

So I tried to figure out what the correct way to say that would be, but I can't figure it out, and I can't correct her Klingon if I don't have a better solution myself. How would you translate this sentence?

-QISta'

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone