[tlhIngan Hol] The concept of "one/each/every time"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:13:25 PDT 2016

And to further comment on the emphatic nature of "each/every" time, there
is a reason why I feel them to be emphatic by nature.

When you use them, you don't just refer to a group of things/events. You
don't just put all these things/events in a big bag, handling them all as a
homogenous group.

By the "each/every" you're referring in particular to every single
thing/event of that group, for whatever reason. And I think this is an
emphatic approach by its very nature.

If I say "at this list there is a group of klingonists" it is one thing.
But if I say "at this list each one of us is a klingonist", then I believe
the latter sentence puts the emphasis on every one here individually.

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'