[tlhIngan Hol] jeS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 05:54:00 PDT 2016

because I have nothing better to do at the moment, 'ej qa'vInwIjvaD
pubchoHmeH bIQ, jIloS..

I need to comment that in the aforementioned examples, there is an
ambiguity. Someone says something along the lines of "while this happens"
and continues by "I will participate". It does not specify that "he will
participate to THAT event".

'ach DaH buptaHmo' bIQwIj, qa'vIn vIchenmoHmeH jImev !

qay'wI'vam jISaHbe' ! qa'vInwIj neH jISaH !

qunnoH
ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngeHta'