[tlhIngan Hol] A crucial necessity

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:59:14 PST 2016

SuStel:
> bIlughchu' 'ej bIQIjchu'pu'. majQa'.

qatlho' SuStel !

I came to these conclusions/realizations, after trying to define the
{Qatlh}.

While I was trying to decide between "difficult" and "complex", I kept
hitting a dead-end. When all of a sudden, I asked myself "what if it means
the combined sum of difficult *and* complex ?"

And suddenly everything became clearer !

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'