[tlhIngan Hol] Anyone wan to help design a Klingon ruler?

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:13:14 PST 2016

I realize we just got lots of new words, but has anyone recently asked for a way to talk about less than 1 'uj?

Especially with a physical 'uj stick in the works?

~Michael Roney, Jr.

Sent from my Fire Phone 🔥

On November 4, 2016, at 06:57, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

On 4 November 2016 at 06:41, Anthony Appleyard
<a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:
> ghItlhlu' :-
>> Just to clarify what I wrote earlier: 2'3.1 and 2'3.2 would be how you
>> write 1/3 and 1/3, respectively, in the 3-adic system. I had
>> interpreted your original message to mean that you wanted to design a
>> ruler using the ternary Klingon counting system. If you actually mean
>> 1/10 and 2/10, then 0.1 and 0.2 is fine.
>
> 'oqranD yIghel??

nuq wIghel? qatlh?

We know from TKD and the BoP poster that Klingons have adopted the
decimal system.

--
De'vID