[tlhIngan Hol] Anyone wan to help design a Klingon ruler?

Benjamin Atkinson benjamin.atkinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:54:20 PDT 2016

Thank you both for helping fill my gap in number theory.

"Sadly, we know very little of units of length smaller than one 'uj, but
yes,
there is confirmation of those measurements being expressed using decimals. In
the link above, you'll find examples such as "

I did not find the link you referenced. Could you re-send?

majQa'