[tlhIngan Hol] Adverbs with {-qu'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:28:44 PST 2016

SuStel:
> Okrand had recently added
>* -Ha'* to an adverbial for the first time

So, do we consider this to be for us a license to place {-Ha'}, to
whichever adverbs we wish ?

And where do we draw the line ? Why stop at the {-Ha'}, and not continue to
other rovers as well ?

If someone writes something which 'oqranD never wrote, we say "don't do it,
it has no precedent". but if there is a precedent, why not act upon it ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'