[tlhIngan Hol] HopHa'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:00:48 PST 2016

SuStel:
> Maybe for the same reason the English didn't use nearby?

hmm.. is there a rule that in be-verbs used as adjectives someone can
place the {-Ha'}, or is this sentence from paq'batlh an exception ?

and remind me of something.. in verbs used as adjectives, we can have
the {-qu'}, right ? but can we have the {-be'} ?  In the above
sentence could there be {Daq Hopbe’Daq qa’chaj nejlI’ qotar Qempa’QeH
je} ?

qunnoH jan puqloD