[tlhIngan Hol] Peace.. No peace..

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:49:20 PST 2016

hmm.. I see..

Is it possible to have a construction like this ?
{... 'Iv/nuq neH}
i.e. a question where the {'Iv/nuq} aren't placed at the beginning of
a sentence (as in the {nuq Datlhutlh DaneH}), but right before the
{neH} ?

and something else.. are there legal QAO's which utilize the {'e'} ? I
can't think of an example right now.

qunnoH jan puqloD