[tlhIngan Hol] magic and magicians

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:55:38 PST 2016

{lIl}, is it now? This just keeps getting more eye-bonking... I suppose it
has to be ell eye ell, but still eye-bonking. Looks like the roman numeral
three, or the sitelen pona glyph for the toki pona word for "much, many".

-QISta' (who still can't pronounce her own name, but at least it's easily
legible :-P)