[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing must with imperatives

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:04:36 PST 2016

SuStel:
> But what if you're the one upon whom
> conditions have been placed? What if you're a
> third party who is neither imposer or
> imposee?

I would have to read specific examples for each of these two possibilities,
in order to specify further how I would proceed.

But if I try to approach these possibilities in general (and if I
understand correctly what each of them describes), then:

for the
> if you're the one upon whom
> conditions have been placed?

I would describe the event from the view of him who imposes these
conditions, and use the imperative.

and for the
>if you're a third party who is neither imposer or
> imposee?

I would have to see a specific example in order to reply; all I can think
of now is describing the event from the imposee point of view by the use of
imperative.

do you have in mind specific examples for each one of these two
possibilities ?

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'