[tlhIngan Hol] A ridiculous event

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:42:25 PST 2016

SuStel:
> Or to look at it another way: at what point do
> you finish starting? Can you point to the
> moment that *-DI'* points to, when the starting
> is completed and something else happens?

I see.. Indeed I can't define a specific point at which I finish starting
and something else happens. So, I understand that trying to combine the
{-ta'} with the {-choH} is indeed weird.

however, since this came up let me ask you about this:

SuStel:
> Whether *-ta'* must refer to only the verb or can
> be applied to the *-choH* is not a settled issue

this "not settled issue" concerns only the {-ta'} and {-choH} (when they
co-exist) at the same verb, or does it extend to all kinds of verb suffixes
?

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'