[tlhIngan Hol] What do you make of this ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Nov 22 06:48:50 PST 2016

"I see more cats in the tree than birds in the sky."

Perfectly understandable. One might question whether you see cats that
are in a tree or you are in a tree when you see cats, and similarly for
birds, but Okrand has said this sort of ambiguity exists in Klingon, and
is comparable to English's "I shot an elephant in my pajamas."

In both your sentences so far, the {-'e'} has been allowed, but unnecessary.

Using words other than {law'} and {puS} in a comparison sentence is
considered wordplay, not slang.