[tlhIngan Hol] gyros with pita

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:12:59 PST 2016

jIH:
> tlhoy le' DaHjaj ram gyros

I wrote this to mean "the gyros of tonight was excellent". however I need
to ask: can someone use a timestamp (in this case {DaHjaj ram}), as the
first pair of a noun-noun construction, where the second noun is being
possessed by the first ? Can we say {DaHjaj Soj}, for "today's food" ?

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'