[tlhIngan Hol] Can we have the {-be'} twice ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:47:01 PST 2016

if it helps to take a stroll down memory lane..

the original {jIghelbe'choHlaHbe'}, (which sparked this thread), was
written by Qov as a reply to one of my -kahless knows- numerous questions.

she was trying to show me, how to say something like "I'm not able to stop
myself from asking".

back then, being more of a beginner than I'm now, I didn't notice the two
{-be'} on the same word. this happened only today, and the confusion
commenced.

now, since Qov is an expert I don't think she would have written this word,
if the two {-be'} weren't actually allowed.

however, it surprises me that noone else has ever used such a construction,
at least not during the 14 months I've been here..

why doesn't someone send a mail to okrand in order to verify ? after all
this regards something which took place at the qepHom.

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'