[tlhIngan Hol] Past events {-pu'} and {-DI'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:26:01 PST 2016

hmm..

so, if I write {loS Hu' qaleghpu'DI'}, then I'm saying "yesterday, as soon
as my seeing you was completed". this means that what will follow in that
sentence, takes place after I stopped seeing you.

and If I write {loS Hu' qaleghDI'}, then this means "yesterday as soon as
my seeing you had started, but it still wasn't completed". this means that
what will follow in that sentence takes place as soon as I saw you, but
with "my seeing you" still taking place.

right ?

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'