[tlhIngan Hol] pIqaD in Unicode--again

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Nov 10 07:29:54 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:18 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> loghaD:
> > https://twitter.com/pIqaD
>
> I went to that link, but I see a lot of squares, where some characters
> ought to be. Is there a fix for this ?
>
> qunnoH jan puqloD

The front page of http://hol.kag.org/ has everything you need to see those
characters properly. If you're on Windows 7/8 just download the installer
and you should be able to see pIqaD in IE and Windows itself (file names
etc). If you have Windows 10 download the installer and the registry file,
and then you should be able to see pIqaD in IE/Edge and Windows. Getting it
working in Chrome or Firefox requires some extra steps.

qurgh