[tlhIngan Hol] Dop Hurgh lo'laHghach

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:32:40 PST 2016

ok, so far so good.

So, because both sentences (A&B) are essentially the same, one CAN say
{Dochmey HochHom luyajHa' nuvpu'}, with the only problem being, that
perhaps this klingon sentence -for the same reason as its english
counterpart- is awkward too.

However one CANNOT say {Dochmey mI'} because the meaning of it, isn't
"several things" but "THE NUMBER of things".

Would you agree with these conclusions ?

qunnoH