[tlhIngan Hol] A quick thought on time

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:04:13 PDT 2016

De'vID:
> cha'maH tup ret wa'maHlogh Qoy'lu'pu',
> cha'maH tup pIq wa'maH cha'logh
> Qoy'lu'pu'.

I'm happy to read your reply, because it dissolves a misconception of mine
with regards to telling time.

However, I need to ask you:

At the examples that you wrote, I noticed that the minutes are being
written first followed by the hour.

Can someone write the hour first, and then write the minutes ? I mean, can
I write {wa'maH cha'maHlogh tup ret Qoy'lu'pu'} ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'