[tlhIngan Hol] Marc Okrand narrates audio tour for the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:05:13 PST 2016

Now I finally find the time to go through some old mails and add some new
canon sentences to my database. So don't be surprized that I'm pulling out
this old mail here...

So Felix's transcription is the one directly from the app, right?
Is there a way I can also get the English original texts so I can compare
and add the English translations for each of the sentences in my dictionary
software? Preferably without having to install the app?

Has it been posted somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
- André