[tlhIngan Hol] the {nargh} the other {nargh} and the {-vo'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:27:59 PST 2016

So, we have:

{nargh} (v) to appear
{nargh} (v) to escape

When I first saw these words I thought: wejpuH.. using them, won't
there be confusion ?

Then I came to the conclusion, that in order to eliminate the
possibility of confusion we could use the {-vo'}.

At another thread I wrote:

{qatlho'qu' voragh ! choQaHta'mo' ghe''or vInarghpu'}
thank you voragh ! because you helped me, I escaped hell}

Now, I don't disagree; at this example noone could misunderstand
"escaped" for "appeared".

But be that as it may, why not use a nice {-vo'}, in order to express
ourselves more clearly ?

{qatlho'qu' voragh ! choQaHta'mo' ghe''orvo' vInarghpu'}
thank you voragh ! because you helped me, from hell I escaped}

milk and cookies
road trip and music
{nargh} and {-vo'} !

qunnoH jan puqloD