[tlhIngan Hol] A quick thought on time

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:24:45 PDT 2016

While I was reading klingonska, I came across the various ways of
asking/telling time.

And my favourite one by far, was the "how many times have heard it"
method; it sounds exotic and the very fact that we don't know for sure
"what is actually being heard" adds an even more "alien" punch to the
experience of telling time in klingon.

It is a pity that by using this method, one can only express time, if
it is for example one 'o clock, two 'o clock etc.. Unfortunately we
can't express - by the use this method - a time like 10.20, 11.40 etc.

qunnoH jan puqloD