[tlhIngan Hol] HopHa'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:04:17 PST 2016

maj. time for the next question:

if instead of the:
{Daq HopHa’Daq qa’chaj nejlI’ qotar Qempa’QeH je}
we had the:
{Daq Hopbe’Daq qa’chaj nejlI’ qotar Qempa’QeH je}

would there be any difference in meaning ? to me the {Daq Hopbe’}
sounds like "a not far location", while the {Daq HopHa'} sounds like
"a misfar location" (whatever the ghe''or this may mean..)

qunnoH jan puqloD