[tlhIngan Hol] What do you make of this ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Nov 22 08:14:47 PST 2016

KLINGON FOR THE GALACTIC TRAVELER (I'm reading from a Kindle app; I
don't have a page number) tells us that a form of intentional
ungrammaticality allows us to substitute various good/bad words for
{law'} and {puS}. It's a long passage; I don't want to the whole thing here.

You can say something like:

SorDaq vIghro' vIleghbogh law' HoS chalDaq vIghro' vIleghbogh law' puj

It means exactly the same thing as the standard form, but it's an
acknowledged way of bending the rules. In various contexts it may or may
not be considered appropriate language. You wouldn't use it in more
formal contexts.