[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DI'ruj velqa' nIqHom

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 19 22:29:03 PST 2016

(1) Thanks, Sorry, omission. I have now put {DI'ruj} "reality" in my KLITRANS's dictionary.
(2) In the analysis of DI'ruj, the initial '#' means "apparently faulty word" and shows that KLITRANS could not analyze the word completely, so it made a second analysis run with rules relaxed, and any completely unanalyzable character sequence such as "ruj" was put in angle-brackets. I put this feature in to cope with words that contained typing errors and suffix-order errors and suchlike.