[tlhIngan Hol] Some women possess something special

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Nov 10 10:26:28 PST 2016

On 11/10/2016 12:26 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> 'ach wejHa' loDnal ghajta'mo', manga'chuqlaHbe'..

I don't understand this. /Because she has yet had a husband, we cannot
have sex./

If you're trying to say /because she still has a husband,/ don't make it
perfective. *wejHa' loDnal ghajmo' */because she still has a husband./
If you want to avoid the unattested word *wejHa',* you can say *loDnal
ghajtaHmo'*/because she continuously has a husband./

The English convention of telling stories in the past tense doesn't
apply to Klingon.