[tlhIngan Hol] A disturbing realization

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:09:01 PST 2016

just as I was about to "hit the sack" (as americans say), or "fall for
sleep" (as greeks say) I made a disturbing realization..

if I wanted to write: "for YOU I die", I cannot write {SoH'e'vaD jIHegh}
because then I would have two type 5 suffixes which is illegal.

So, the only way would be to write something more "descriptive" such as
{SoH'e' qaQanmeH jIHeghqang} or {SoH'e' qatoDmeH jIHeghqang}.

The fact that I can't use simultaneously {'e'} with another type 5 suffix
disturbs me, and this will trouble me until I visit the land of morpheus
tonight..

and now I will fall for sleep (as greeks say), or {DaH jIQong} as klingons
say.

maj ram.

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'