[tlhIngan Hol] Dop Hurgh lo'laHghach

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:53:57 PST 2016

ok, pause and rewind..

SuStel
> Dochmey HochHom luyajHa' nuvpu'
> people misunderstand the things' majority
> People misunderstand the majority. The majority of what?
> Things. There are things, and people misunderstand the majority.

I got lost again; lets approach this from another angle.. And lets
take this step by step, in order to discover what it is I'm actually
not understanding here.

Let me ask you this:

sentence A: people misunderstand the things' majority
sentence B: people misunderstand a/the majority of things

Forget klingon for a moment; In english, what is the difference
between sentence A and sentence B ? Is there one to start with ?

The only difference I'm able to see is that sentence A sounds somewhat
awkward. That aside, I can't see any other difference.

qunnoH