[tlhIngan Hol] Dop Hurgh lo'laHghach

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:26:02 PST 2016

maj.

So, -and correct me if my understanding is wrong-, the {Dochmey
HochHom} is grammaticaly identical to the {Dochmey mI'}. But we tend
to accept the {Dochmey HochHom} as being correct -in order to convey
our intented meaning-, because the {HochHom} is acting like an
adjectival verb (although it is not).

right ?

qunnoH jan puqloD