[tlhIngan Hol] DungluQ.. Say what ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:15:15 PST 2016

SuStel:
> In English we have the words morning, afternoon,
> evening, and night, which aren't rigidly defined by clock-time

Actually in greek too, these words aren't rigidly defined by
clock-time; I used specific clock times, in order to adequately
describe the intented question.

However another question came to mind..

Assume I want to ask: "do you sleep between 3.00pm and 5.00pm ?" How
would someone express this in klingon ? (Without using the words
evening, noon etc)

I can't find a single way of saying this..

qunnoH jan puqloD