[tlhIngan Hol] Dop Hurgh lo'laHghach

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 02:24:27 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 12:28:07AM -0500, Ed Bailey wrote:

> I stopped reading because I don't take Star Wars seriously. It's fun when
> it's not awful, but talking about Star Wars in Klingon is kind of like
> bringing bacon bits to a bar mitzvah.

tay'laHbe' Hov leng venwI' Hov veS venwI' je 'e' vIHarbe'. mujbe'. Hov
leng vIparHa'. Hov veS vIparHa' je. Hov veS Daparchugh Hov veS
'oSbogh QInmeyvetlh'e' DaleghnISbe'. QIn yIQaw'. yIleghQo'.

SKI: Please, let's try and leave behind the stereotype that Star Trek and
Star Wars are incompatible fandoms.