[tlhIngan Hol] Does porgh refer only to a human body ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 02:39:19 PST 2016

mIp'av ghunchu'wI' je, jIHvaD Sujangta'mo', jIbel.

I don't know exactly why or how, I got the impression that {porgh} is only
to be used for humanoids.

Perhaps the word {'oynot} led me to believe that since it is to be used in
reference to "animal flesh", then {porgh} is to be used solely for
humanoids.

Anyway, there is another thing which came to my mind right now..

How would describe "human flesh" ? Would you accept {Human 'oynot} ?

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'