[tlhIngan Hol] Disturbing irregularities

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:24:20 PDT 2016

I have thought of this too ;

Perhaps 'oqranD thought : 'the person who asks is uncertain, so he
utilizes (if he chooses) the pronoun without the {-taH} ; but the
person who answers is certain that the answer he is providing is
taking place for the duration of the conversation, thus he is using
the {-taH}, to express the "now that I'm answering this/that is taking
place"."