[tlhIngan Hol] Admire the man..

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Jun 24 07:58:27 PDT 2016

On 6/24/2016 10:49 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> So, if I wrote :
>
> puchpa'vaD loD vemmoHbe' be'.
> a woman doesn't wake up a man for the bathroom.
>
> then, in this sentence, would the {puchpa'} be considered a beneficiary ?

You've /marked/ it as a beneficiary, so it is one, but I don't think it
means what you want it to mean. The kind of /for/ you're using in the
English is a purpose-/for/, not a beneficiary-/for./ Let me take out the
negative from the sentence for a minute (to avoid a different problem):
*puchpa' lo'meH loD, loD vemmoH be'*/a woman wakes up a man so he can
use the bathroom./