[tlhIngan Hol] Disturbing irregularities

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:17:03 PDT 2016

Theoretically there could be a situation in which you might want to say
{jIH ghaH mayqel'e'}, which would be similar to "Michael is me!". E.g. when
you notice that a person named mayqel is impersonating you, like an actor
or something (though then {Da} might be a better choice. But I would say
that this way of saying it is probably pragmatically marked.

- André